You may cancel your booking with a refund up to 7 days before arrival, without need for justification.*
Cancellations due to Covid-19 are possible up to the day of arrival, with …
Stay in a Superior Room with Alassio view for 2 adults
Stay in a Superior Room with sea view for 2 adults
Stay in a Deluxe Terrace Room for 2 adults
Grand Hotel Alassio Resort & Spa ★★★★★
Via Antonio Gramsci, 2/4
The Grand Hotel Alassio Resort & Spa ***** is located on the Italian coast in the Liguria region. The seaside town of Alassio in nestled in between Genoa and France, about 100km (62mi) from both.
The Grand Hotel Alassio Resort & Spa ***** is right in between the airports of Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport and the Nice Côte d'Azur Airport, which are around 100km (62mi) from the hotel. The Genoa airport is slightly closer as it only takes 1h06 to arrive to the hotel versus 1h30 from Nice.
To Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport:
- From the UK: Ryanair fly directly from London Stansted, London Gatwick. British Airways fly also from London, but also Manchester and Newcastle. Alitalia fly from London heathrow and London City. Air France fly from Birmingham.
- From Ireland: Direct flights are operated by British Airways from Dublin and Cork.
- From the Netherlands: Alitalia and KLM fly from Amsterdam
- From Germany: Air France fly from Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Hamburg and Berlin. Lufthansa fly from Munich.
- From Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland: Lufthansa operate flights from Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki and Air France flies directly from Copenhagen
- From France: From Paris you can fly with either Vueling or Air France. Vueling also fly from Marseille. Air France also fly from Bordeaux, Nantes and Strasbourg. Iberia fly from Nice.
To Nice Côte d'Azur Airport:
- From the UK: Direct flights from London are operated by British Airways, and low-cost airlines EasyJet and Norwegian. Direct flights from other major cities such as Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Belfast are offered by either Easyjet or Monarch .
- From Ireland: Flying from Dublin, you can find direct flights offered by Aer Lingus and low-cost Ryanair; the same airlines offer flights from some other cities including Cork and Shannon.
- From Germany: The airlines Easyjet and Germanwings provide direct flights from Berlin and Hamburg. Germanwings and Lufthansa offer direct flights from Dusseldorf, while Lufthansa also offers direct flights from Frankfurt and Munich.
- From the Netherlands: Departing from Amsterdam, KLM, Air France and Transavia all provide direct flights. Transavia also provide direct flights from both Rotterdam and Eindhoven.
- From Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland: SAS and Norwegian operate direct flights from Stockholm in Sweden, Oslo in Norway and Copenhagen in Denmark. Finnair and Norwegian fly direct from Helsinki, Finland.
- From France: Both Air France and Easyjet provide direct flights from most major cities including: Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux and Toulouse. Air France also operates flights from Strasbourg.
Considering the rather large distance between the hotel and the airports, we suggest renting a car and driving to the hotel. It will be the fastest and most hassle free way to arrive. Having a car will also allow you to visit the coast of Italy or the Côte d'Azur and the Italian coast if you arrive from Nice.
From Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport:
From the airport get on the E80 west in the direction of Ventimiglia. Stay on the E80 for 80km (around 50mi) and take the exit for Albenga in the direction of Albenga/Aeroporto Villanova. At the roundabout, get on the SS582 and take it until it ends. Turn right on to the SS1 south and take it for 6km (around 4mi). Then turn left onto Via Milano and then the first right onto Corso Marconi. Stay on Corso Marconi for about 250 metres until you see an underground parking garage. The hotel is just behind the entrance to the parking garage.
From Nice Côte d'Azur Airport:
From the airport, get on the A8 motorway in the direction of Italy. Cross the Italian border and continue on the E80 east in the direction of Genoa. Stay on the E80 and take the exit for Andora. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Via S. Lazzaro until the next roundabout. There, take the 3rd exit onto Via Cristoforo Colombo and the 1st exit onto Viale Giuseppe Mazzini at the following roundabout. Stay on Viale Giuseppe Mazzini until it ends and tale the SS1 east. Follow the SS1 along the coast for 9km (around 5.5mi) and then turn right onto Via Milano and then the first right onto Corso Marconi. Stay on Corso Marconi for about 250 metres until you see an underground parking garage. The hotel is just behind the entrance to the parking garage.
Covid-19 health & travel rules for Italy:
To best prepare for your trip, visit the official EU Reopen website to learn about current health measures in force locally, current entry requirements when travelling from EU / Schengen countries, or current entry requirements when travelling from countries outside the EU / Schengen Area.
The hotel is also working hard to guarantee the safety of your stay, please consult any safety measures or information in the Services above.