Hotel in Bangkok: the most beautiful spots to stay in
The capital of Thailand surprises with its unlikely blend of modernity and tradition. Buddhist temples and bottled art. Traditional markets and impressive shopping malls… If the contrast is striking, Bangkok, it is also everything that makes the charm of the city of angels. After a day spent exploring the streets in the heat and noise, the need to recharge will inevitably arise. So how do you find the perfect hotel in Bangkok? We've handpicked the best establishments to recharge your batteries before heading out to explore the city.
Why you should really stay at the Amara Bangkok
Watching Bangkok's skyscrapers light up at dusk is a not-to-be-missed experience to immerse yourself in the modernity of this city. But for a truly unique moment, enjoy the impressive view from the pool of this downtown Bangkok hotel. With its stylish design, you almost feel like you are flying through the buildings. Those who want to stay dry can do the same from the AkaAza Bar; with the added bonus of a delicious cocktail. What better place to plan the rest of your day?
What we like at the Amara Bangkok:
- The panoramic view of Bangkok offered by all the rooms
- The exceptional location right in the city centre
- The tuk tuk shuttle to quickly reach Chong Nonsi and Sala Daeng BTS stations
- The swimming pool and its exceptional view of the city's rooftops
- The 24-hour gym overlooking the horizon
- The modern and refined decoration for a warm atmosphere where it is good to relax
Shangri-La Bangkok: can you imagine a more chic establishment?
In this five-star hotel in Bangkok, it's all about luxury and delectability. Nestled on the banks of the river, the Shangri-La is an oasis of calm in the bustling city of Bangkok. Once the doors of the lobby are closed, you can feel the atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Imposing chandeliers, precious fabrics and large spaces, you will not even know where to look anymore as the place is so full of beauty. The swimming pool with its palm trees will make you want to enjoy the view of the water. The Shangri-La Bangkok is an exceptional address for a unique day in the Thai capital.
At the Shangri-La we love:
- The rooms are contemporary in style but with a nice Thai touch
- The swimming pool overlooking the river and its oasis-like feel among the palm trees
- The lavish decor of the resort for a truly luxurious day
- The Chi spa where you can indulge in a pure moment of relaxation in expert hands
- The impressive fitness centre, one of the largest in Bangkok
Where better to feel the beating heart of the city than at Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok?
Want to dive into the real hustle and bustle of Bangkok? Then Sukhumvit is the place to go. Get lost in the huge shopping malls of the capital, such as the famous MBK with its 2500 boutiques, and come back with heavy arms and a lighter pocket. Enjoy a delicious meal in one of the international restaurants. And finally, end the night to the sound of underground music at Glow. Staying at the Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok, you can enjoy all its activities and end the night in your cosy room. Sauna or lounging by the pool, the next day all you have to do is choose how you will recover from your crazy day.
At the Grand Sukhumvit we like:
- The location in the heart of the lively Sukhumvit district
- The free shuttle bus to Nana BTS station to explore the city
- The spacious rooms in which to relax after a busy day
Is it possible to find anything better than the Lebua Hotel Bangkok?
Is the Lebua Hotel Bangkok the best hotel in Bangkok? Well that's certainly what the voters of the Conde Nast Traveller Reader's Choice Awards seem to think. It has to be said that here it is not rooms that await guests, but real suites. With their lounge and kitchenette, they feel like home, but with a magnificent view! At the Mezzaluna restaurant, you can continue your chic immersion by tasting one of the dishes prepared by chef Ryuki Kawasaki. As for sipping a drink, there is the not-to-miss the all-pink champagne bar, where you'll feel like one of the bubbles in your glass.
At the Lebua Hotel Bangkok we love:
- The luxury of sleeping not in a room but in a suite
- The view of the city from the private balcony;
- The quality of the bedding to make for nice returns
- The modern fitness room with sauna and steam room
- The exceptional dining on offer with a starred, open kitchen restaurant and a champagne bar
Which Pullman hotel to choose for your stay in Bangkok?
Yes, there is a choice to be made. The Pullman Group invites you to three separate establishments across the city. At the Grande Sukhumvit Asoke Hotel, you find yourself at the heart of the lively street of the same name, at the King Power Hotel, Jim Thompson's landmark house is just a 20-minute walk away, and it's easy to get around town from the Hotel G, which is right next to the BTS train. Whichever you choose, a stay in any of these 3 hotels, assures 5-star facilities and service.
In Pullman hotels in Bangkok we like:
- The different locations available to suit everyone's needs
- The high quality bedding always present in the rooms
- The swimming pool to cool off after a long day spent roaming the city
- The sports facilities available to keep fit
Have an arty experience while staying at Lit Bangkok Hotel
Welcome to an establishment like no other. First, there is the façade which has nothing to envy a modern art museum. Then, inside, we discover an architecture that plays with light. Even in the bedrooms, everything has been designed to let the light in. Once night falls, it's a modern and stunning light that takes over. But the Lit Bangkok Hotel is not just a pretty concept. Whether by the pool or in one of the spa cabins, this hotel makes you feel really good. Don't hesitate to ask your questions to the staff. They will tell you with a smile how to get to the nearby shopping centres easily.
At this Bangkok hotel with a pool we like:
- The experience of sleeping in a real architectural concept
- The Bistro of Creative Drinking & Eating and its Thai delicacies
- The fitness centre and the instructors ready to give you their advice
- The jacuzzi and sauna to relax after your sports session
- The proximity to the big shopping centres for a shopping trip
Sofitel Bangkok: which one will be lucky enough to host you?
Again, Sofitel have a choice of offerings. A 32 or 23 meter squared swimming pool? Cinq Mondes or l’Occitane products? Charming wooden décor or a hommage to the contemporary Arche de la Défense? These are the the types of questions you'll need to ask yourself when choosing between the SO Sofitel Bangkok and the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit. For everything else, these two five-star hotels offer the same exceptional service and facilities, including sophisticated surroundings and panoramic views of the city.
At the sofitel hotels in Bangkok we love:
- The choice of locations while enjoying the same Sofitel guarantee of quality
- The always refined and warm decoration
- The spa for a parenthesis of calm and relaxation
- The fitness area to keep in shape even during your holidays
- The view of the Bangkok skyline from the rooms
Where better to rejuvenate than the Riverside Bangkok hotel?
From the pool, enjoy the soothing view of the river. The buzz of the city remains behind the hotel doors. It is in the calm that you do your laps. A real break from the heat. Take the opportunity to choose which of the six restaurants you will visit this evening. If you want to get back into the energy of Bangkok, the shuttle boat will take you quickly to the Saphan Taksin bus station. And from there, the entire city is yours to enjoy!
At the Riverside Bangkok we like:
- The outdoor swimming pool with a lovely view of the river
- The very wide choice of restaurants, some of which are considered the best in Bangkok
- The bay windows in the rooms for total immersion in the landscape
- The Nemita Spa and its menu of treatments, each more attractive than the last