Stay in a Classic Room for 2 adults
Stay in a Superior Room for 2 adults
Stay in a Deluxe Room for up to 2 adults and 1 child or 3 adults
Stay in a Suite for up to 4 people
Hôtel Le Six ★★★★
14 Rue Stanislas
Hotel Le Six ****, just a few minutes' walk from the Notre-Dame-des-Champs metro station, is located in the heart of Paris, not far from the Boulevard du Montparnasse and a 6-minute walk from the Jardin du Luxembourg.
Paris is served by three main airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), located 25 km / 16 mi to the northeast of Paris, Paris Orly (ORY), located 13 km / 8.1 mi south of Paris, and Paris Beauvais (BVA), around 85 km / 53 mi north of Paris (near the city of Beauvais).
Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly receive flights from most capitals and major cities across Europe. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines (notably Ryanair), operate flights to Paris Beauvais from many cities across Europe, including the UK.
From Paris Charles de Gaulle:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an official licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly depending on traffic.
• Train: the airport connects to the city via Line B of the RER, which departs every 20 minutes; get off at Port Royal and take a 12 minute walk to the hotel.
• Bus: take the RER line B to Denfert-Rochereau from which you can take bus service 68 to the hotel.
From Paris Orly Airport:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an official licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly according to traffic.
• Train: the Orlyval bus service connects with RER line B at Antony station, from there take line B to Port Royal or take Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereau from where you can take metro line 4 to Vavin.
• Bus: take Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereau from which you can take bus service 68 to the hotel.
From Paris-Beauvais Airport:
• Train/bus: a shuttle bus service operates to Paris–Porte Maillot taking aroud 1 hour and 15 minutes from there you will take metro line 1 to Concorde and change to metro line 12 to Notre Dame des Champs.
It is possible to reach Paris from a number of neighbouring countries including the UK, as well as elsewhere in France, via high-speed train services (for example Eurostar, Thalys, and France's TGV).
Most international trains arrive at Paris Gare du Nord or Paris Gare de l'Est.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Paris.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.