You may cancel your booking with a refund up to 7 days before arrival, without need for justification.*
Cancellations due to Covid-19 are possible up to the day of arrival, with …
Stay in a Superior Room for 2 people
Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 people
Colonna Suite del Corso
Via Della Colonna Antonina 41
Not far from the Pantheon, in the heart of Rome, the Colonna Suite Del Corso is just 100 metres from the Piazza di Monte Citorio.
Rome–Fiumicino International Airport "Leonardo da Vinci" (FCO), Rome's main airport, is around 35.0 km / 21.7 mi southwest of the city centre. The airport is well connected internationally, and receives a large number of flights from across Europe, including the UK.
Rome–Ciampino Airport(CIA), the city's secondary airport, is around 12 km / 7.5 mi southeast of the city centre. The airport also receives a large number of flights from across Europe, including the UK, operated mainly by low-cost airlines.
• Train: the Leonardo Express and regular trains depart every 15 minutes, the express takes about 30 minutes to reach Roma Termini station, while slower trains operate to various other stations in city. From there, either take a taxi directly to the hotel or take the metro line A for two stops to Barberini.
• Bus: a number of bus/shuttle services operate to various parts of the city.
• Taxi: readily available at the airport, a taxi should take about 40 minutes to reach the city centre.
From Rome–Ciampino Airport:
• Bus/Train: the Ciampino Airlink combined bus and train service departs every 20 minutes to Ciampino Station then on to Roma Termini station.
• Bus: several bus/shuttle services operate to various parts of the city.
• Taxi: readily available at the airport, a taxi should take about 30 minutes to reach the city centre.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Rome.
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.Local call charges may apply.