You may cancel your booking with a refund up to 7 days before arrival, without need for justification.*
Cancellations due to Covid-19 are possible up to the day of arrival, with …
Stay in a Superior Room for 2 adults
Pullman Brussels Centre Midi ★★★★
Place Victor Horta, 1
The Pullman Brussels Centre Midi **** hotel is situated close to the Gare du Midi, with good transport links to cities across Europe thanks to Eurostar and Thalys. Furthermore the hotel is just 5 minutes from the historic centre of Brussels by metro.
Brussels National Airport (BRU) is the main airport, located around 12 km / 7.5 mi northeast of Brussels centre, while Brussels-South Charleroi Airport (CRL) is located near Charleroi, around 46 km / 29 mi south of Brussels.
Brussels National receives flights from many major cities across Europe, including the UK. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines in particular operate to Brussels-South Charleroi Airport.
From Brussels National Airport:
• Taxi: licensed taxis can by recognised by the blue and yellow emblem and should take around 20-30 minutes to reach the city centre.
• Train: an airport express train operates to the city centre. From there you can walk to the hotel.
From Brussels-South Charleroi Airport:
• Taxi: taxis should offer a fixed price to Brussels city centre, taking about 1 hour, and may be cost-efficient if shared between four passengers.
• Bus: shuttle buses run once an hour every day to Brussels-Midi station and take about 45 minutes.
• Car: Follow signs onto the E42 then E420/A54 to Brussels, then merging onto the A7. Take the exit for the RO Ouest. Finally, take exit 17 for Brussels-Centre.
Brussels is easily accessible by train. Most high-speed international trains arrive at Brussels-South railway station (French: Gare de Bruxelles Midi / Dutch: Station Brussel-Zuid).
It is therefore possible to reach Brussels by train rapidly from a number of neighbouring countries including the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, for example Paris in about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or London, Amsterdam and Cologne in 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Brussels.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.