You may cancel your booking with a refund up to 7 days before arrival, without need for justification.*
Cancellations due to Covid-19 are possible up to the day of arrival, with …
Stay in a Superior Room with city view for 2 adults
Stay in an Executive Suite for 2 adults
Stay in a Studio Suite for 2 adults
Novotel London Canary Wharf ★★★★
40 Marsh Wall
The Novotel London Canary Wharf **** is located just 10 minutes on foot from Canary Wharf in south-east London.
London is served by a number of airports and between them they receive flights from around the world, including most capitals and many other major cities across Europe.
From London Heathrow:
• Train: the Heathrow Express runs to London Paddington, taking about 15 minutes. Regular train services take twice the time, for half the cost. Cheaper still, the Underground Piccadilly Line, takes about an hour.
From London Gatwick:
• Train: the Gatwick Express runs to London Victoria, taking about 30 minutes. Regular train services are cheaper and take about 35-40 minutes.
• Bus: National Express runs direct to London Victoria, taking about 90 minutes. EasyBus offer a frequent low-cost service to Earls Court/West Brompton, taking about an hour.
From London City:
• Train: DLR trains (or bus number 474) run to nearby Canning Town, from there, connect with the London Underground.
From London Luton:
• Train: shuttle buses run to Luton Airport Parkway Station, from which trains run to London King's Cross, taking about 25 minutes.
• Bus: National Express runs to London Victoria in about 35 minutes while EasyBus runs to Baker Street in about 60 minutes.
From London Stansted:
• Train: the Stansted Express runs to London Liverpool Street in about 50 minutes.
• Bus: National Express runs to London Liverpool Street, taking about 75 minutes, while EasyBus runs to Baker Street, taking about 75 minutes.
The closest Underground (metro) station is Canary Wharf, located less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. Cross the South Quay Footbridge to the South Quay and take a left onto South Quay Walk. Follow South Quay Walk until you reach the hotel.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in London.
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.Local call charges may apply.