Stay in a Classic Room for 2 adults
UNAHOTELS Scandinavia Milano ★★★★
Via Giovanni Battista Fauchè, Sempione
Situated in the Sempione neighbourhood, the UNAHOTELS Scandinavia Milano **** welcomes you during your stay in Milan, Lombardy.
Milan-Malpensa Airport (MXP), is Milan's main airport, located around 40 km / 25 mi northwest of Milan. It is very well-served internationally, with flights from most capitals and other major cities across Europe, including the UK.
Linate Airport (LIN), is Milan's secondary airport, located just 7 km / 4 mi east of the city centre. While not as well-served, it does receive a number of regular and seasonal flights from across Europe, including the UK.
Orio al Serio International Airport (BGY), also known as Milan-Bergamo Airport, is 3.7 km / 2.3 mi south of Bergamo and 45 km / 28 mi northeast of Milan. It receives a receive a number of regular and seasonal flights from across Europe, including the UK.
• Train: Malpensa Express operates from Terminal 1, level -1, to Milano Centrale Station (a free shuttle connects Terminal 1 and 2 every 20 minutes).
• Bus: several companies operate shuttle services to Milan Centrale Station, every 20-30 minutes, taking around 1 hour.
• Taxi: taxi ranks are located at the arrivals ground floor of each terminal, and should take around 50 minutes (taxis are an expensive option however).
• Bus: a number of public buses / private shuttle services operate to the city centre (for example, bus line 73 to Piazza Diaz or Linate Shuttle to Milan Central Station).
• Taxi: taxi ranks are located at the arrivals ground floor, at gate 5, and should take around 20 minutes to reach the city centre.
• Bus: a number of shuttle services operate to Milan city centre taking around an hou
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.Local call charges may apply.