Stay in a Superior Room for 2 adults
Stay in a Privilege Room with for 2 adults
Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacré-Coeur ★★★★
3 Rue Caulaincourt
Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacré Cœur **** is located in the 17th arrondissement of Paris, 1.2 kilometres from the Sacré-Coeur.
Paris is served by three main airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), located 25 km / 16 mi to the northeast of Paris, Paris Orly (ORY), located 13 km / 8.1 mi south of Paris, and Paris Beauvais (BVA), around 85 km / 53 mi north of Paris (near the city of Beauvais).
Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly receive flights from most capitals and major cities across Europe. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines (notably Ryanair), operate flights to Paris Beauvais from many cities across Europe, including the UK.
From Paris Charles de Gaulle:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly depending on traffic.
• Train/Bus: generally the most cost-efficient method, take the RER line B to Gare du Nord, then change and take bus line 54 to Place de Clichy Caulaincourt. Then take a 2 minutes walk to the hotel.
From Paris Orly Airport:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly according to traffic.
• Train/Bus: the Orlyval bus service connects with RER line B at Antony station, from there take line B to Chatelet-Les Halles, then walk to Louvre - Etienne Marcel bus stop and take line 74 to Place de Clichy Caulaincourt. Then take a 2 minutes walk to the hotel.
From Paris-Beauvais Airport:
• Train: take a taxi or shuttle bus to Beauvais Station, from there take the TER to Gare du Nord, then change and take bus line 54 to Place de Clichy Caulaincourt and take a 2 minutes walk to the hotel.
• Bus: a shuttle bus service operates to Paris–Porte Maillot taking around 1 hour & 15 minutes, from there take metro line 1 to Charles de Gauelle - Etoile, then change to metro line 1 to Place de Clichy. From there, take a 4 minutes walk to the hotel.
It is possible to reach Paris from a number of neighbouring countries including the UK, as well as elsewhere in France, via high-speed train services (for example Eurostar, Thalys, and France's TGV).
Most international trains arrive at Paris Gare du Nord or Paris Gare de l'Est.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Paris.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.