To help prepare you for your trip in the best way possible, visit this website to learn about the various local governmental health measures.
The hotel is also working hard to guarantee the safety of your stay, please consult their safety measures in the Details tab.
Stay in a Superior Room for 2 adults
Pullman Paris La Défense ★★★★★
11 avenue de l'Arche
Paris is served by three main airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), located 25 km / 16 mi to the north east of Paris, Paris Orly (ORY), located 13 km / 8.1 mi south of Paris, and Paris Beauvais (BVA), around 85 km / 53 mi north of Paris (near the city of Beauvais).
Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly receive flights from most capitals and major cities across Europe. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines (notably Ryanair), operate flights to Paris Beauvais from many cities across Europe.
From the UK it is possible to book via Eurostar, otherwise Thalys or TGV operate from other neighbouring counties and elsewhere in France. Most international trains arrive at Paris Gare du Nord or Paris Gare de l'Est.
From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- By taxi: taxis are easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank. Fares vary depending on traffic, but expect to pay between 50€-80€.
- By train: this is generally the most cost-efficient method. Take the B train from Aeroport Charles de Gaulle 2 GGV Chatelet Les Halles, from there take the A train to La Defense. The hotel is a 9 minute walk from the station. The journey takes around 1 hour.
- By bus: take bus 732 or 742 from Paris CDG Airport to Paris La Défense, the hotel is a 10 minute walk to the hotel
From Paris Orly Airport:
- By taxi: taxis are found outside each terminal, make sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank. Fares depending on traffic, but expect to pay between 30€-40€
- By train: the airport is connected to the RER line B via the bus service Orlyval. The Orylval bus will drop you at the RER station Antony. From there take the B train to Chatalet Les Halles, then change onto the A train to La Defense, from there the hotel is a 10 minute walk away. The journey takes around 1 hour
From Paris-Beauvais Airport:
- By train: take a taxi or shuttle bus to Beauvais Station, from there take the TER to Paris Nord, change onto the B/D train to Chatalet Les Halles, then change onto the A train to La Defense. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the station. The journey takes around 3 hours