You may cancel your booking with a refund up to 7 days before arrival, without need for justification.*
Cancellations due to Covid-19 are possible up to the day of arrival, with …
Stay in a Medium Mama Room for 2 adults
Mama Shelter London ★★★★
437 Hackney Rd
The Mama Shelter London **** is located in the borough of Tower Hamlets, in East London.
London is served by a number of airports and between them they receive flights from around the world, including most capitals and many other major cities across Europe.
From London Heathrow:
• Train: the Heathrow Express runs to London Paddington, taking about 15 minutes (or a regular train takes twice the time, for half the cost). Then take the London Underground's Central Line to Bethnal Green.
From London Gatwick:
• Train: take the Thameslink train to City Thameslink, walk 2 minutes to Ludgate Circus bus stop E, and take the no. 26 bus to Pritchards Road.
From London City:
• Train: take a DLR train to Stratford and change there for the London Underground's Central Line to Bethnal Green.
From London Luton:
• Train/bus: shuttle buses run to Luton Airport Parkway Station. Take a Thameslink train to City Thameslink, walk 2 minutes to Ludgate Circus bus stop E, and take the no. 26 bus to Pritchards Road.
From London Stansted:
• Train/bus: the Stansted Express train runs to London Liverpool Street in about 50 minutes, while the National Express bus takes about 75 minutes. From there, take either the no. 26 bus to Pritchards Road, or the Underground's Central Line to Bethnal Green, or an overground train to Enfield Town.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in London.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.