Stay in a Small Room for 2 people
Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 people
Monti Palace Hotel ★★★★
Via Cavour, 185
The Monti Palace Hotel **** is located in the centre of Rome, just a short walk away from the Colosseum and Foro Romano.
Rome–Fiumicino International Airport "Leonardo da Vinci" (FCO), Rome's main airport, is around 35.0 km / 21.7 mi southwest of the city centre. The airport is well connected internationally, and receives a large number of flights from across Europe, including the UK.
Rome–Ciampino Airport (CIA), the city's secondary airport, is around 12 km / 7.5 mi southeast of the city centre. The airport also receives a large number of flights from across Europe, including the UK, operated mainly by low-cost airlines.
• Train: the Leonardo Express and regular trains depart every 15 minutes, the express takes about 30 minutes to reach Roma Termini station, while slower trains operate to various other stations in city.
• Bus: a number of bus/shuttle services operate to various parts of the city.
• Taxi: readily available at the airport, a taxi should take about 40 minutes to reach the city centre.
From Rome–Ciampino Airport:
• Bus/Train: the Ciampino Airlink combined bus and train service departs every 20 minutes to Ciampino Station then on to Roma Termini station.
• Bus: several bus/shuttle services operate to various parts of the city.
• Taxi: readily available at the airport, a taxi should take about 30 minutes to reach the city centre.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Rome.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.