You may cancel your booking with a refund up to 7 days before arrival, without need for justification.*
Cancellations due to Covid-19 are possible up to the day of arrival, with …
Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 people
Stay in a Double Double Room for up to 2 adults and 2 children
Stay in a Superior Suite for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child
Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma ★★★★
Via della Nocetta
Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma **** is located on the outskirts of Rome, the Italian capital, right next to the verdant Villa Pamphili Park. The hotel is just a short journey from the city centre.
Rome–Fiumicino International Airport "Leonardo da Vinci" (FCO), Rome's main airport, is around 35.0 km / 21.7 mi southwest of the city centre. The airport is well connected internationally, and receives a large number of flights from across Europe.
Rome–Ciampino Airport (CIA), the city's secondary airport, is around 12 km / 7.5 mi southeast of the city centre. The airport also receives a large number of flights from across Europe, operated mainly by low-cost airlines.
• The hotel offers a transfer to/from Fiumicino airport on request and with confirmation - for a surcharge.
• Train: the Leonardo Express and regular trains depart every 15 minutes, the express takes about 30 minutes to reach Roma Termini station, while slower trains operate to various other stations in city.
• Bus: a number of bus/shuttle services operate to various parts of the city.
• Taxi: readily available at the airport, a taxi should take about 40 minutes to reach the city centre.
From Rome–Ciampino Airport:
• Bus/Train: the Ciampino Airlink combined bus and train service departs every 20 minutes to Ciampino Station then on to Roma Termini station.
• Bus: several bus/shuttle services operate to various parts of the city.
• Taxi: readily available at the airport, a taxi should take about 30 minutes to reach the city centre.
A transfer from/back to Fiumicino airport is available on request and with confirmation from the hotel (for a surcharge)
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Rome.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.