You may cancel your booking with a refund up to 7 days before arrival, without need for justification.*
Cancellations due to Covid-19 are possible up to the day of arrival, with …
Stay in a Classic Room for 2 adults
Stay in a Superior Room 2 adults
Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 adults
Elysée Gare de Lyon ★★★★
234 Rue de Bercy
The Elysée Gare de Lyon **** hotel in the 12th arrondissement is also a 6-minute walk from the Seine and 10 minutes from the Opéra Bastille.
Paris is served by three main airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), located 25 km / 16 mi to the northeast of Paris, Paris Orly (ORY), located 13 km / 8.1 mi south of Paris, and Paris Beauvais (BVA), around 85 km / 53 mi north of Paris (near the city of Beauvais).
Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly receive flights from most capitals and major cities across Europe. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines (notably Ryanair), operate flights to Paris Beauvais from many cities across Europe, including the UK.
It is possible to reach Paris from a number of neighbouring countries including the UK, as well as elsewhere in France, via high-speed train services (for example Eurostar, Thalys, and France's TGV).
Most international trains arrive at Paris Gare du Nord or Paris Gare de l'Est.
From Paris Charles de Gaulle:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly depending on traffic.
• Train: generally the most cost-efficient method, take the RER line B to Chatelet-Les Halles, then change for the purple number 14 metro to Paris Gare de Lyon.
• Bus: take the RER line B to Port-Royal, then take bus number 91 to Quai de La Rapee. The hotel is within one minute walking.
From Paris Orly Airport:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly according to traffic.
• Train and bus: the Orlyval bus service connects with RER line B at Antony station, from there take the train to Port-Royal, then the number 91 bus from Port Royal to Quai de La Rapee.
From Paris-Beauvais Airport:
• Train: take a taxi or shuttle bus to Beauvais Station, from there take the green metro line 12 to Concorde, changing for the yellow line at Concorde to Paris Gare de Lyon.
• Bus and metro: a shuttle bus service operates to Paris–Porte Maillot taking around 1 hour & 15 minutes, from there take metro line 1 to Paris Gare de Lyon.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Paris.
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.Local call charges may apply.