Stay in a Double Room for 2 adults
Stay in a Superior Room for 2 adults
125 Boulevard Saint-Michel
Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, and close to major sites such as the Jardin du Luxembourg, Saint-Germain-des-Près, rue Mouffetard, the Sorbonne and the Panthéon, the Hôtel des Mines is a haven of peace in the very heart of bubbling Paris.
Paris is served by three main airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), located 25 km / 16 mi to the northeast of Paris, Paris Orly (ORY), located 13 km / 8.1 mi south of Paris, and Paris Beauvais (BVA), around 85 km / 53 mi north of Paris (near the city of Beauvais).
Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly receive flights from most capitals and major cities across Europe. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines (notably Ryanair), operate flights to Paris Beauvais from many cities across Europe, including the UK.
It is possible to reach Paris from a number of neighbouring countries including the UK, as well as elsewhere in France, via high-speed train services (for example Eurostar, Thalys, and France's TGV).
Most international trains arrive at Paris Gare du Nord or Paris Gare de l'Est.
From Paris Charles de Gaulle:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly depending on traffic.
• Train: generally the most cost-efficient method, take the RER line B to Luxembourg train station, then walk 4 minutes to hotel.
From Paris Orly Airport:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an officially licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly according to traffic.
• Train: the Orlyval bus service connects with RER line B at Antony station, from there take the train to Port-Royal, the hotel will be a 5 minute walk away.
From Paris-Beauvais Airport:
• Bus: take a taxi or shuttle bus to Beauvais Station, from there take the number 83 bus to Michelet, the hotel will be a 4 minute walk away.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Paris.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.