“America is my country and Paris is my hometown” – Gertrude Stein
Paris is the kind of city where you arrive for a night and end up staying a week – or a lifetime. Its inimitable mix of romance, art, culture, history and vivacity both enthrals and welcomes at the same time. Hôtel Maison Mère Paris has embraced this tendency for people to find a new ‘hometown’ in its city, bringing a unique kind of boutique hotel to the prestigious 9th arrondissement. One where luxury and homely comforts are combined for a city sanctuary you’ll long to return to time and time again.
Stay in a Standard Room for 2 adults
Stay in a Superior Room for 2 adults
Hôtel Maison Mère ★★★★
7 Rue Mayran
Hôtel Maison Mère **** is found in Paris, close to various tourist sites such as the Sacré-coeur, just 1km away and the Notre-Dame Cathedral, 3km away.
Paris is served by three main airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), located 25 km / 16 mi to the northeast of Paris, Paris Orly (ORY), located 13 km / 8.1 mi south of Paris, and Paris Beauvais (BVA), around 85 km / 53 mi north of Paris (near the city of Beauvais).
Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly receive flights from most capitals and major cities across Europe. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines (notably Ryanair), operate flights to Paris Beauvais from many cities across Europe, including the UK.
From Paris Charles de Gaulle:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an official licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly depending on traffic.
• Train: take the RER line B to Gare du Nord, and then change to bus service 43 to reach the hotel.
• Bus: take the RoissyBus to Opéra, then take metro line 7 to Cadet to reach the hotel.
From Paris Orly Airport:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an official licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly according to traffic.
• Train: the Orlyval bus connects with the RER at Antony station, from there take line B to Gare du Nord, and then change to bus service 43 to reach the hotel.
• Bus: take the Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereau, then change to metro line 4 to Gare du Nord, where you can take buses 26, 43, or 45 to reach the hotel.
From Paris-Beauvais Airport:
• Train: take a taxi or shuttle bus to Beauvais Station, from there take the TER to Creil, then change to the TER towards Gare du Nord, where you can take bus service 43 to reach the hotel.
• Bus: a shuttle bus service operates to Paris–Porte Maillot taking around 1 hour & 15 minutes, from there take bus number 43 to Square Montholon to reach the hotel.
It is possible to reach Paris from a number of neighbouring countries including the UK, as well as elsewhere in France, via high-speed train services (for example Eurostar, Thalys, and France's TGV).
Most international trains arrive at Paris Gare du Nord or Paris Gare de l'Est.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Paris.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.