Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 adults
MGallery Nest Paris la Defense ★★★★★
33 voie des Sculpteurs
The Nest Paris La Défense – MGallery ***** is situated in Île-de-France, in the more tranquil Puteaux near the embankment of the Seine river, just outside the centre of Paris, but with good public transport links to access the centre.
Paris is served by three main airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), located 25 km / 16 mi to the northeast of Paris, Paris Orly (ORY), located 13 km / 8.1 mi south of Paris, and Paris Beauvais (BVA), around 85 km / 53 mi north of Paris (near the city of Beauvais).
Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly receive flights from most capitals and major cities across Europe. Meanwhile, low-cost airlines (notably Ryanair), operate flights to Paris Beauvais from many cities across Europe, including the UK.
From Paris Charles de Gaulle:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an official licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly depending on traffic.
• Train: take the RER line B to Chatelet Les Halles, then change to RER A to La Défense train station to reach the hotel.
• Bus: take the RoissyBus to Opéra, then take the RER A from Auber to La Défense train station to reach the hotel.
From Paris Orly Airport:
• Taxi: easily found outside each terminal, be sure to take an official licensed taxi from the rank, fares vary greatly according to traffic.
• Train: the Orlyval bus connects with the RER at Antony station, from there take line B to o Chatelet Les Halles, then change to RER A to La Défense train station to reach the hotel.
• Bus: take the Orlybus to Montsouris -Tombe Issoire, then take the metro line 4 to Chatelet, then change to line 1 to Esplanade de la Défense to reach the hotel.
From Paris-Beauvais Airport:
• Train: take a taxi or shuttle bus to Beauvais Station, from there take the TER to Gare du Nord, then take metro line 4 to Chatelet then switch to metro line 1 to Esplanade de la Défense to reach the hotel.
• Bus: a shuttle bus service operates to Paris–Porte Maillot taking around 1 hour & 15 minutes, from there take metro line 1 to Esplanade de la Défense to reach the hotel.
It is possible to reach Paris from a number of neighbouring countries including the UK, as well as elsewhere in France, via high-speed train services (for example Eurostar, Thalys, and France's TGV).
Most international trains arrive at Paris Gare du Nord or Paris Gare de l'Est.
Book activities online in advance in order to make the most of your time in Paris.
From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.Local call charges may apply.