To help prepare you for your trip in the best way possible, visit this website to learn about the various local governmental health measures.
The hotel is also working hard to guarantee the safety of your stay, please consult their safety measures in the Details tab.
Stay in a Superior Room for 2 adults
Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 adults
La Cour des Consuls - MGallery ★★★★★
46 Rue des Couteliers
Toulouse is served by the Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. It is around 6.7 km (4.1 mi) west-northwest of Toulouse.
- From the UK: Direct flights from London are operated by British Airways and low-cost airline EasyJet. Easyjet also fly direct from Bristol. During summer months, other low-cost airlines fly from other cities, such as Jet2 from Manchester and Edinburgh or Flybe from Birmingham.
- From Ireland: Flying from Dublin, you can find direct flights offered by Aer Lingus in all but the winter months.
- From Germany: Lufthansa fly direct from Munich and Frankfurt while Air France and Germanwings fly from Hamburg. During the summer, Air France also fly direct from Berlin.
- From the Netherlands: Air France fly direct from Amsterdam all year round, but costs are high and flights are not regular; during the summer, Vueling offer indirect flights for generally lower prices.
- From Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland: Unfortunately there are no direct flights from any of these countries, nor any immediately obvious indirect routes. Toulouse can be reached by booking with a combination of low-cost airlines, with a stop-over for example in Paris.
- From France: Air France and Easyjet provide direct flights from Paris; and between Air France, Easyjet and Hop!, flights are available from cities like Lille, Lyon, Nice, Marseille and Strasbourg.
Toulouse train station is less than 4km from the hotel. For more information, check Voyages-Sncf.
By taxi: A taxi from the airport to the hotel will take around 15 minutes and will cost 13€ - 16€.
By bus: There is a bus every half an hour from the airport to the centre, which costs 2€. Get off at Compans-Caffarelli and from there it is a 20 minute walk or a quick taxi ride to the hotel.